|MEGA REGION - NETWORK CONFEDERATION|
Date and the place of birth:
December 31, 1946, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Education: St. Petersburg State University,1978, Philological Faculty, Evening Department, Philologist, Teacher of English.
1975 – 1992 Inspector of foreign tourism, senior inspector, the head of various groups in "Intourist", Saint Petersburg.
1992 – 1993 Personal assistant of the People's Deputy S.O.Berezinski, St. Petersburg City Council.
1993 – 2015 Association of Banks of North-West, St. Petersburg, Press Secretary, the Head of the Committee on mass media and public relations.
2015 - to present time - Journalist.
Additional professional activities:
- Assistance to S.O.Berezinski in implementation of the USA program “American Volunteers for International Development” in the City Council, 1992 – 1993.
- Personal assistant of S.A.Popov, the People’s Deputy of the State Duma from St. Petersburg, Federal Assembly of Russian Federation, 1994 -1996.
- Expert in intermediary activity and interactions between business structures, governmental bodies and nonprofit organizations.
- Registered member of The International Partnership Network of The International Business Leaders Forum under aegis of the Prince of Wales.
Social and political activity:
- Founder of the group of activists of “The People’s Front of Leningrad” in “Intourist” Company, 1989. Delegate of “The Constituent Congress of the People’s Front”.
- Active member of “The Society of Lithuanian Culture of St. Petersburg”.
- One of the founders and active participant of the network political project "West - West", www.west-west.da.ru April 1999 - June 2002.
One of the founders and active participant of new network political project "Megaregion – Network Confederation", http://net-conf.org , started in October 2002.
Spheres of interest:
Network civil society, regionalism, methods of creation of stand-alone opposition to state bureaucracy, transitology, analysis of efficiency of interactions, promotion in politics and business.
Marital status: Married, daughter.
Mobile phone: +7 921 758-87-48
Personal and project E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com